Assistant Brand Manager - Global FMCG Company
Internal working environement, offering flex time
Expanding their business due to their current demand increase
They are a globally well known FMCG company that is looking for a new headcount due to the increasing demand in their business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the brand which is one of their biggest portfolios within the company
- Design and develop the NPD for Japan and work closely with the Global team, lead short/mid/long term strategy & plans
- Responsible for planning including wholistic media plans such as TV, PR, Digital, In-store and Expert.
- OJT teaching/coaching of the team
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably FMCG.
- Experience with TVCM development and media planning
- Strong leadership
- Work in an international working environment that provides a clear career path for those that show passion and drive
- Company is doing very well despite the current situation with an increase in demand