Assistant Brand Manager - Global FMCG Company
International work environment
About Our Client
My client is an American multinational medical, pharma and consumer packaged goods manufacturer with a strong presence in Japan.
- Work with Brand Management lead to help developing comprehensive marketing strategy/plans of assigned sub-brand(s) for both consumer/professional
- Manages the execution of annual marketing plans at each assigned brand level
- As a member of global marketing community, support Brand Management lead to represent Japanese market
- Work closely to properly evaluate the business environment and help identifying issues and opportunities to achieve the company goal
- Help identifying and assessing the competitive set a brand competes with, interacts with, and sources volume from to proactively recommend the solution to achieve the business target
- Work closely with agencies and partners to strategically maximising their performance to drive consistent business results
- Work closely and collaborate with cross functional partners
The Successful Applicant
- More than 3 years experiences in marketing related work at multinational FMCG, consumer health/health care companies, or consulting / agency firms, ideally working with global brands and categories where both brand-building and innovation initiatives are extremely important. Experienced in building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Strong presence in Japan
- good work life balance