- International Environment
- Good training availability
My client is a major alcohol company, with a long presence in Japan. They have an international environment and a strong marketing team. They are looking for an assistant brand manager to assist the brand manager and marketing director.
- Marketing Campaign Development, Execution and Evaluation (50%)
- Consumer & Market Insights (20%)
- Business Planning, Brand Planning, and Business Management Support (20%)
- Package Graphics Change (10%)
* Education: Bachelor degree
* Language: Japanese - Fluent / English - Business (TOEIC 730+ as a reference)
* Functional experience:
o 2-3+ years experience with consumer packaged goods in a commercial function such as Marketing, Sales, or Trade Marketing. Candidates with agency experience only are also considered.
o Experience in Alcohol, Beverage, and Food is preferred, but not mandatory.
o Experience in a multinational consumer goods company is a plus.
* Required skills:
o Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
o Interpersonal skills
o Project management
o Time line management
o Organisational skills
- Strong marketing leadership support
- Competitive benefits