Assistant Accounting Manager
Great mobility to transfer to others hotels/ properties
Great career progression
My client is American multinational company that operates the luxury hotel chain. The company is presence is more than 30 countries.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maximises return and limits risk on cash by minimising cash balances and making investments.
- Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting, and reporting key financial data.
- Review and maintain efficient internal controls in order to meet with corporate policies.
- Manage operating effectiveness in accounting team and develop and improve each member's financial skills and competencies.
Three or more years experiencing managing an accounting function in a medium- or large-size company.
Three years of finance experience.
- Bilingual: Japanese and English
- Team-based environment with strong management support
- Succession planning role