Assistant Accounting Manager
Fast track career progression
International working environment
An interesting opportunity with a leading renowned hotel chain firm is looking for a strong finance personnel to join their team!
- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the hotel.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results.
- To ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard hotel assets.
- To assist with revenue enhancement possibilities.
- Building of an efficient and professional team of employees within Finance and Accounting Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or similar
- At least 5 to 10 years of financial and management experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- Possess strong Financial knowledge
Good remuneration package in a newly created role with good growth prospects.