[Asset Management] Project Manager 10M to 15M annually!
Retail Asset Management 12-18 month role with potential for conversion/extension
The salary level is 10 to 15 million yen annually (depending on experience)
Our client is a global Retail Asset management firm from the UK, with over 200 employees worldwide.
- Agree and maintain project scope, objectives and timelines for delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track and measure project performance and escalate any issues accordingly.
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties to support the delivery of the project.
- Provide regular project reporting/updates highlighting areas of concern.
- Perform appropriate risk management to identify project risks and mitigating actions.
- Key Liaison person with Isle of Man Project Team.
- Previous experience managing a full project lifecycle using various Project Management methodologies.
- Business Analysis experience advantageous.
- Strong leadership, client-facing, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience of business process management and/or organisational change.
- Degree and/or equivalent professional qualification advantageous.
- Business level in English and Japanese.
- Gain valuable retail asset management experience by overseeing the operations of Japan Branch and reporting to headquarters
- Retail Asset Management 12-18 month role with potential for conversion/extension
- The salary level is 10 to 15 million yen annually (depending on experience)