- Well known Asset Manager with stable Japanese business
- Very friendly and supportive manager and team
Well known global Asset Manager with operations in almost all financial centers across the world.
- Global business audits, including planning, executing and reporting.
- Work closely with Senior Auditors to perform audits and keep up to date with regulatory changes.
- Make use of Data Analytics to maximize audit performance
- Actively engage in all phases of the audit.
- May also cover: Risk Models, Model Validation, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Stress Testing and Independent Price Verification.
- 2+ years in any audit function (internal or external)
- Knowledge of financial industry and eagerness to learn
- Business level Japanese (JLPTN2+) and communication level English
- Experience in Asset Management or within a consulting firm (Big 4, BCG, Accenture, etc)
- Full working proficiency in both Japanese & English
- Very friendly and supportive management
- Great team working environment
- Stable company with long career potential
- Good work life balance (remote work, flexible hours, minimal overtime, etc)
- Central Tokyo location