Asset Management - Institutional Sales
Working in one of the world's largest multinational financial companies.
Take a leading role at developing business opportunities with the main clients.
A multinational asset management company with a 200 years old history and presence in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Assess the investment needs of both new and existing clients and develop business opportunities with them.
- Manage relationships with existing clients.
- Be able to handle all business issues regarding assigned clients.
- Be knowledgeable about market developments (regulations, competition, etc) that may have an effect on the company's clientele.
- Cooperate with other teams (Legal, Compliance, Operations, Investment, etc) about client mandates.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in investment, preferably in sales or relationship management.
- Knowledge of the Japanese financial institutional market.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, team player, being able to work in a team environment.
- Bilingual, Fluent in Japanese and English.
- BA and above, CFA is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.