[Asset Management] Contract Product Strategy
450万円 - 600万円
1 year contract position with potential for long-term
6 million yen annual salary (negotiable based on experience)
Our client is an international renowned asset management firm with over 3,000 employees worldwide.
- Operation and management of Japanese Investment trusts cash flow & FX hedging
o The role includes portfolio monitoring of portfolio positions including cash and arranging instructions of FX hedge, MF Minasu and FoF for Japan domiciled investment trusts.
- Preparation of portfolio monitoring materials
o Updating portfolio monitoring materials for internal meeting use on monthly basis. The process includes data aggregation via internal system and Excel data formatting (basic functions).
- Preparation of periodical client reporting presentation/document draft
o Prepare periodical client reporting documents with product specialists. The documents are usually customized format and the process includes data aggregation via internal system, Bloomberg, web-page and data formatting by using Excel by following product specialists' specification.
- Experience of investment management industry or finance operation background will be preferred
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook. (Bloomberg and POINT knowledge is not pre-requisite)
- Capable of handling fund statistics spreadsheet and operating VBA macro written functions.
- Good organizer of project deadlines
- Capable of paying good attention to document details
- Good team player
- 1 year contract position with potential for long-term
- 6 million yen annual salary (negotiable based on experience)