[Asset Management] Business Technology Data
¥1,800 - ¥2,000 時給
3-4 months position with potential for extension
Hourly rate is 1,800 to 2,000 yen per hour + commuting allowance
Our client is a global investment management firm with over 500 employees worldwide and over 40 billion USD in assets under management.
- Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Especially with the property managers who are the external data providers.
- Establish efficient data collection and validation process. Ensure data quality, data policy and integration between various data sources and the system. Continuous improving the data quality engine by adding more business rules.
- Ensures proper escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues.
- Provide data insights for the business and function, recommend areas for improved data consolidation to streamline the data collection and reporting processes.
- Experience of collecting data from external or internal providers, including quality control and reporting.
- Able to communicate well with the external and internal stake holders. So as to ease the change process and ongoing data collections.
- Able to explain clearly the instructions to the external data providers.
- Able to support internal stake holders on business operations, as well as process improvement initiatives.
- Solig level in English.
- Experience in Asset Management, Real Estate or Financial Services industry
- Systems and process analysis experience and an understanding of the systems development process and overall project lifecycle
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional and technical requirements; take ownership of business requirements and manage them through to delivery.
- Gain valuable experience at renowned asset management firm
- Hourly rate is 1,800 to 2,000 yen per hour + commuting allowance