Art and Content Manager Job - FMCG global Company
multibillion dollar company
My client is a multibillion dollar FMCG company with HQ in Western Europe, with over 500 employees they are developing a number of new products to enter the market competitively in 2020.
- Direct the team strategically to create consumer journeys with consistent content and communications.
- Develop market media landscape analysis, create media & PR plans for content and communications deployment.
- Creative management
- Ensure that all content developed for activation is high quality and ensure consistency of brand and campaign elements including: creative design look/feel, copy and messaging etc.
- Partner cross functionally to establish quality action standards
- Manage agency and vendors to deliver all creative content on brief, on time, in full including TVCM/video, print, OOH design content and any other creative elements requiring production schedule management (including support production for social and digital activation as well when necessary)
- Work together with agency production teams to establish production management process and governance control to ensure efficient and effective delivering of superior quality work in the most cost effective way possible.
- At least 10 years agency or client side related position work
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Manage multiple work line
- Confident to show leadership under ambiguous role
- Adobe Creative software, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom etc
- Creative content development and production experience
- Great working environment
- Freedom of choice
- Easily accessible work location