Area Sales Manager - South East Asia
Work remotely or at office and travel extensively in SEA
Use your language skills for sales in Japan and SEA
About Our Client
An international leader in field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products with a strong presence in 5 continents. Our client is specialised in the creation, production and marketing of vegetable and tree seeds and is entirely dedicated to agricultural professionals.
* Lead the partnership with the customers visiting them frequently.
* Provide technical support and interact with Product Managers.
* Support his/her customers in forecast and pricing issues.
* Analyse competition and inform upper management of market conditions and needs, competitor's new products & develop strategies, and pricing levels.
* Establish the prices of his/her area within the parameters of the pricing policy established by the Unit Director
* Establish the forecast sales volume, the value and the operating budget for his/her area
The Successful Applicant
- Agricultural Background Preferred, but not required
- Fluent in Japanese
- Business English
- Extensive Travel required 80-100 days a year
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits