- Fortune 500 agriculture technology and manufacturing company
- Rapid career progression with ability to travel domestic and internationally
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and also one of the largest manufacturer of seeds, crop control solution for the agricultural industry. They have offices in over 60 countries around the world with a very strong brand awareness in Japan.
- Develop solution for farmers using resources and data then plan the testing and implementation.
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders such as R&D, Technical service to develop new products and support new product launching.
- Manage and conduct prefecture spray calendar listing by joining external review meetings.
- Support other strategic partners and key account with sales planning and promotional activities.
The Successful Applicant
Background of Sales/ Marketing or R&D in Agricultural or Chemical/Bio-Science Industry.
- Bachelor degree in Science/Agriculture Major is a plus.
- Self-starter and proactive personality.
- Fluent in Japanese with Business Level English.
- Ability to go on business trip
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest company in agriculture with new product and technology.
- Flexible working environment with rapid career progression.
- Chance to contribute to the development and improvement of agriculture industry in Japan.
- Opportunity to cover regional marketing/sales activities with international travel