Area Manager - Online Travel - Tokyo
Lead a team of 10 sales people, developing business and maximising revenue.
Fantastic compensation and potential growth opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a global online business specialising in the travel industry. They have over 10 brands and operate in over 60 countries globally.
They have a strong presence in Japan from Okinawa to Hokkaido, they are in a period of strong growth which is being backed heavily by their HQ.
- Manage a team of around 10 people within an assigned territory.
- Manage a small number of key accounts and local chains HQ.
- Mentor and coach by providing best practices and recommendations to direct reports.
- Contribute to cross functional business initiatives.
- Provide ongoing input to Senior management in developing effective solutions to improve process efficiencies.
- Develop & drive strong action plans based on insights from data analysis to optimise revenue and partner engagement.
- Promote full product offerings and key initiatives to partners.
- Build and maintain a high quality team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated.
- Japanese and English language.
- Strong personality and ability to influence.
- Metric/data-driven and results orientated.
- Strong coaching / mentoring ability to bring out the best results.
- Effective leader and strong relationship builder.
What's on Offer
Work for one of the biggest Online Travel companies in the world - leading the most high profile sales team in the Japan business, with the aim of developing and growing the team and maximising revenue.