- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- A specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry
- Working on master plan and budget planning process for CAPEX related projects.
- Preparation and execution of feasibility studies for investment projects.
- Investigate new technology and combine with current technology.
- Presentation of projects to management.
- Schedule, plan, resource and manage the investment projects.
- Tracking project progress and report status.
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives.
- Planning, managing and monitoring of the projects according to the guidelines of the PCP.
- Building up strong project teams and defining clear tasks and responsibilities for all team members.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, Chemical engineering.
- Process and control wise Digitisation experience.
- Strong experience in Engineering and project management.
- Proven working experience as a project manager with excellent track record
- Very good understanding of local and national standards including rules and regulation
- Strong ability to interact with various stakeholders and team members
- Fluent English and Japanese skill.
What's on Offer