Area Director of Sales & Marketing - Luxury Hotel Group
Managing over 60 people, responsible for the commerical side of the business.
A global and well-renowned luxury hotel group.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Luxury Hotel Group and the Tokyo property is one of the largest hotels across Asia and a key source of revenue within the Hotel Group.
The property is situated in the heart of Tokyo and will play a key role in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- Reporting to the Area GM.
- Managing a team of over 60 people - across Sales, Marketing, PR and communications.
- Provide operational guidance and support to the Department Managers.
- Ensure strategies and sales plans are driven and executed effectively to produce a positive result.
- Oversee all sales and marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Commercial leadership experience, managing large hotels in international city locations.
- Driven and determined attitude.
- Organised with strong communication in both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
Work for a global luxury brand, in the heart of Tokyo - driving sales and improving overall performance throughout the property.