Applications Software Engineer, Tokyo, ~10 Million
A chance to work with a global wireless module maker
Great work-life balance, salary and benefit package offered
- HQ in the USA, founded in 1996
- over 9,000 employees worldwide
- The worlds largest manufacturer of digital wireless antennas
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Experience working as a software programmer
- English and Japanese Communication
- The ability to work in a team environment, and act as the 'expert' in a particular field
- A competitive salary: up to 10 Million Yen
- Permanent employee hire
- Additional benefits (social insurances, national pension system, etc)
- A great work-life balance
- A chance to work at a global company within Japan