Application Support Specialist
One of the largest and most famous consumer finance companies
Become the 'subject matter expert' for an interesting FinTech platform
About Our Client
Our client for this opportunity is one of the world's largest and most famous consumer finance firms. They operate in almost every country in the world, including in Japan for many decades. Despite this, they are continuing to grow very quickly here, including adding various new business lines. It is a laid back, international and supportive working environment in the Tokyo office.
- Support existing and new clients regarding system usage.
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers' risk.
- Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including technical development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 3+ years' experience of application support, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
- Dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class Customer experience.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Knowledge of SQL or XML preferable
- Strong knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Job operates an on-call schedule
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, benefits and career progression opportunities.