Application Support Engineer
No Age Restriction
Global Working Environment
Our client is one of the leading global luxury brands with a high international presence and awareness, for over 50 years, they have delivered fashion-forward footwear. Apart from footwear, they also produce a limited range of handbags and other accessories.
- Perform application routine maintenance or to resolve routine issues.
- Monitoring support: Check monthly logs of key applications, ensure data accuracy and report errors if any.
- Gather end-users change requirements; understand and investigate the requirements and the impacts to systems and/or daily processes, in coordination with local supervisor or regional IT
- Experienced in distribution and/or accounting system support.
- Experienced in Oracle SQL queries.
- Experienced in ERP / SFA system (ex: Oracle JDE E1, Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge of ITIL foundation.
- Knowledge in Project Management methodology
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Work for a globally recognised brand
- Salary up to 6.5 M