Strong, stable career prospects in a supportive working environment
Domestic and international business trips with good salary benefits
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable solutions for test and measurement instrumentation. The company innovates and develops quality instruments with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, with a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and chemical diagnostics systems.
- Works closely with sales team to accelerate sales processes in Japan
- Using sample measurements, lab demonstrations & live presentations to present the strengths of the products and technologies to customers
- Help sales team understanding the requirements of customers' applications by customer visits, discussions etc. In addition, drive customer to same goal as the joint venture concept.
- Frequently communication with global team and establish the best way for each application.
- BSc. in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, Electrochemistry and Semiconductor materials.
- 3 years+ experience organic or inorgniac chemical analysis (organic preferred)
- 5 years prior work and/or study experience in relevant fields.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of instrument diagnostics
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster