Application PM at Large Fashion Retailer [9 mil]
Role with a regional scope
Flexible working hours and international working environment
About Our Client
Our client is globally famous, foreign fashion retailer. In Japan they have more than 2000 employees and strong market-share. Internally, they have foreign working environment, flexible working hours, dynamic and engaging work style. Company employees enjoy career and skill development opportunities not only in Japan but also globally.
The main responsibilities for this role would include the following:
- Partner with businesses (i.e. Retail, Marketing etc.) and understand their requests. Prioritise business's needs and translate business requirements into system solutions for both CRM and internal web/app.
- Manage vendors to deliver CRM related solution to business.
- Manage offshore resources and develop stabled system/application based on business's requirements.
- Analysis, design, testing and ongoing maintenance & support for CRM and internal systems (internal web/app) across Asia region.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate for this position would have following skills and qualities:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in management of offshore development.
- Technical skills of ASP.NET (C# & VB), SQL database and development expertise of apps (iOS/Android) are required.
- Knowledge of source code/version management is needed.
- Both BA (Business Analysis) capability and experience of technical/architecture standardisation are required.
- Business level English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary compensation
- Regional scope of the role
- Opportunity to progress in career not only in Japan but also in Asia Pacific Region
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours