- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
- Global leader committed to solving difficult problems for customers and expertise in the design of components, assemblies and systems using proprietary materials.
- Monitor technical trends
- Study product information to develop professional knowledge
- Identify and deliver presentations of products to potential customers
- Advise customers on the use of products and answer technical questions
- Understand and be able to explain to Customers and Colleagues the technical benefits and Distinctive Competencies of Morgan's product compared to the competition
- Deliver technical value to Morgan's value proposition by working closely with the customer to help solve their technical / material problems
- Work directly with the customer to plan, design, execute and deliver technical projects to solve the customer's problems.
- Work with and advise the Sales and Customer Service teams on product related queries for the greater business benefit.
- Knowledge of mechanical: basic mechanical knowledge of Seals and Bearings
- Customer Markets: understanding the customer applications, their market and market needs
- Working with customers: experience of discovering customer needs and developing customer relationships, evaluating and improving customer satisfaction.
- Forming a sales approach: experience of forming a go-to-market strategy for a defined audience.
- Organising and planning: prioritise customers and work, develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish the work.