Application Engineer - Consumer Electronics
US HQ Audio Manufacturer
Cutting edge audio products
About Our Client
US headquartered global company manufacturing consumer and professional audio-electronics including microphones and wireless microphone systems.
The company also produces listening products, including headphones, high-end earphones, and personal monitor systems.
Their strong culture, which has been established through 60 years in the industry, promotes individual development and innovation enabling them to stay at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
- Offer technical support to new and existing customers.
- Be the point of contact for professional customers helping with any technical issues, repairs or maintenance.
- Have a strong working relationship with the sales team to discuss any customer issues ensuring the best service is provided.
- Strong product knowledge and understanding.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Audio electronics, sounding and conference systems preferred.
- Experience working as an application or project engineer in a consumer electronics environment.
- Excellent communication to work closely with sales and the customer directly.
- Good English for internal correspondence.
What's on Offer
Work for a Global Consumer and Professional Audio manufacturer, working with some of the most innovative sounding products on the market.