- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global materials manufacturing company support many business in Japan.
- Customer support, product development support and establishment of test methods.
- Business to establish an evaluation method for the purpose of developing adhesives.
- Understand how adhesives are used by customers and the content of tests to obtain technical certification.
- Establish a new test method that will be useful for the development of adhesives performed by the Development Department.
- Support internal sales departments, development departments, and marketing departments.
- Discuss test methods and report test results with related departments such as departments in English.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Chemical or Chemistry related.
- Strong experiences in development of chemical products or electronic components, or development of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of organic chemistry and measurement of physical properties of resin, etc.
- Experiences in Instrumental analysis (thermal analysis, FT-IR, etc.) and defect analysis (SEM, etc.)
- Camera module or semiconductor manufacturing (post-process) process experience.
- Business level in both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer