- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging jobs will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leader in sustainable technologies, support cutting-edge science to create solutions with customers in every industries.
- Responsible to construct a safety and healthy working environment through the development of EHS culture and the respect for compliance.
- Support to Mid-term Applications technical strategy and people development strategy for the permanent growth of Applications.
- Participate the activity for ISO14001, OHSAS18001, IATF16949 certifications and Lean of Technology Department.
- Belong to one of the account team in Applications and participate in all projects within the team.
- Responsible to conduct a development plan of each shootout in the team with supported by the account lead.
- Construct the good relationship with customer and team members.
- Construct the Cross-functional relationship in company to keep the projects running smoothly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or higher education in chemistry and chemical engineering related area .
- General knowledge on chemicals and its handling and safety.
- Experience of Catalyst or Chemical Product development.
- Strong experience of customer interface.
- High level of English and Japanese communication
- Technology development (design, evaluation and data analysis)
- Strategic thinking for Product development
- Leadership and Coaching skill
- General knowledge of certifications such as IATF16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
What's on Offer
- 6M-8M JPY