Application development leader , Polymer, Tokyo, 7M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Global Leader in Chemical industry, support all business units in Japan and around the world.
- Identify new business opportunities for target application in industrial, consumer and electronics. Scope of product lines is T&I performance materials, PA, POM, PET, PBT, TPC-ET, high temperature Nylon and ethylene/acrylic rubber.
- Visit target customers and OEMs to collect VOCs and unmet needs. Introduce company products to initiate application development programs.
- Closely work with regional marketing team to execute the marketing plan. Joint-work with marketing for driving new product launches.
- Understand value proposition of our product and competitive benchmarking for next best alternative (in-kind/not in-kind) for value selling.
- Communicate with sales, TS&D, R&D, and product managers to have internal alignment and to get their support to drive development programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Good experiences in sales or technical support with customer interfaces in chemical industry.
- Experiences in polymer industries and/or automotive
- Fluency both in Japanese and English
- Customer focus with ability to understand customer needs and issues.
- Strong project management Skills
- Good communication and people skill in a complex environment
- Cross cultural experience to work with different functional partners in multiple regions
What's on Offer
6,000,000 JPY - 7,000,000 JPY