- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.
- Global Specialty materials manufacturing company.
- Develop new business opportunities with "Solution-proposal-type promotion".
- Provide technical solutions for LSR, HCR and Custom Compounds processing and applications, especially in Automotive and Health-care markets.
- Technically support customers during HCR / Compounds compression molding, extruding, calendaring, LSR injection molding, and related troubleshooting.
- Travel and visit customers regularly to search for any new project opportunity, especially for Automotive and Healthcare / OEM / Tier 1 / Molders.
- Respond quickly to customer's requests and support Commercial and Marketing teams with technical enquiries.
Collaborate with customers to investigate the root causes of any elastomer processing issues.
- Test and assess existing materials to verify quality claims, study property deviations and run DoE for best application performance.
- Background in chemical engineering, chemistry or technical field with bachelor degree or higher.
- Strong experience in technical service and/or application development after BS/MS graduation.
- Good understanding of Automotive and/or Healthcare applications and relevant manufacturing; experience with polymer materials (plastics, rubber, adhesives, etc.) are preferred.
- Fluent in Japanese, Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking); Multiple languages is preferred such as Chinese (better to communicate with Chinese customers)
Especially polymer processing knowledge is preferable (Injection molding, Mold design, etc).
6M-9M plus Variable bonus