Application Development Engineer, Adhesive, Kawasaki, 8.5M
Rewarding and Challenging hob will be provided
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials, that support and improve the quality of customer products
- Drive business growth through the identification, development and support of new opportunities within the Coating, Adhesive and Sealants (CAS) Segment
- Drive the specification of new and differentiated existing products at Japanese customers for use domestically and in offshore manufacturing facilities
- Demonstrate the benefits of new product technologies in targeted applications and develop compelling data to support product promotion in the market place
- Provide professional customer support related to the use of new and existing products, including travel to customer sites as needed
- Provide professional customer support related to the use of products, complaint handling, troubleshooting etc.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science.
- Good experience in the Coating or Adhesives and Sealants Industry
- Fluent in Japanese, fully capable in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to travel frequently within the given territory
- Value Selling and Project Management Skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization to ensure work is completed without direct reporting