- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials with performance applications for major industries that support and improve everyday life.
Demonstrate appropriate technical mastery & project management responsibilities - Execute in alignment with project goals.
Explore new technology bases, compounding and material characterization techniques by developing capabilities internally as well as through external partnerships.
Conduct studies to improve scientific foundation for existing products. Develop and document next generation proprietary technology pursuing appropriate intellectual property protection.
Work cross-functionally to develop product strategy and assist with the promotional content of newly developed products for commercialization.
Evolve as an impactful team player with good organizational citizenship
- PhD or M.S. with experience in chemistry or chemical engineering- having experience in prototyping and application data development for electronic packaging is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling compounding procedures in a safe & efficient manner and understanding of structure property relations of electronic packaging formulations.
- Knowledge & expertise in handling and characterization of composites of epoxy, PPO & PI resins.
- Strong safety ethics and experience in conducting safety reviews, hazard analysis, etc.,
- Excellent verbal and written Japanese communication skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills