- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
About Our Client
- Company's products are Leather chemicals, Chrome free tanning, Water based solvents.
- Undertake projects in performing the required tasks involving product development, testing, sample preparation, production scale-up/ field trial, launch review towards full project closure.
- Undertake projects in support of product improvement requests initiated by operation or sales & marketing in addressing Competitor product offsetting, Product & Process optimization and Product Quality issue.
- Analyze and/or evaluate complaint samples in order to find cause of complaints. Ensure corrective & preventive actions are taken.
- Assist in the update of existing and new registrations of raw material and product composition driven by product stewardship requirements and product management information system.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline preferably with post-graduate experience.
- Strong Knowledge of coatings - Knowledge of quality control is a plus.
- Business level in Japanese and English.
- Coating development or quality experiences.
What's on Offer