APAC Training Manager Role
Career progression opportunities internally and across the APAC region.
An attractive compensation package with perks.
The client is a leading manufacturing organization headquartered in Europe with 4 diversified business entities. They employ 6000 people worldwide with a presence in 25 countries.
The Japan business is an established venture with an international work culture, and a low employee turnover rate.
The main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out of internal communication and training at APAC level.
- Business partnering and implementing induction program in Japan.
- Planning the training plans for each site in Asia and departments.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
The benefits provided by the company include:
- Opportunity to join a stable and established global brand name.
- An attractive compensation package with perks.
- Career progression opportunities internally and across the APAC region.
- Good work life balance with remote work opportunities.