- Organizational Development role across the APAC region
- Work closely with senior leaders on strategic talent initiatives
This role will sit within the APAC HR organization, which has about 2000 employees, for a major multinational manufacturing organization.
- Develops and implements HR approaches to support planned country and/or regional business growth, by evaluating trends and establishing critical measures for goal achievement.
- Owns regional engagement and is responsible for pulling through culture and engagement initiatives
- HR contact for the managers/ employees in the APAC regional team, acting as a liaison between the management and Corporate HR
- Partners with Global HR to drive regional implementation of Company-wide projects and change management initiatives, coordinating events in local country/countries
- Partners with Global Talent Development COE on regional talent development activities. Specifically, will provide input to Global Talent & Development on training and development needs and gaps in the regional population.
- Oversees the development and implementation of HR projects/interventions that result in improving business productivity, efficiencies, employee engagement and retention.
- Proven track record acting as an HR professional and integral member of a business or country(ies) lead, driving the strategic HR agenda and aligning HR strategy to business or regional/ local needs.
- Significant experience of operating across different countries and cultures with diverse populations.
- Experience of managing cultural sensitivity when leading and managing change in various environments, cultures and organizations.
- Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse stakeholders.
- Track record of leading planning process with excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
- Regional experience
- Working with leaders across the organization on strategic HR initiatives