APAC Talent Partner - Manufacturing
Organizational Development role across the APAC region
Work closely with senior leaders on strategic talent initiatives
This role will sit within the APAC HR organization, which has about 2000 employees, for a major multinational manufacturing organization.
- Develops and implements HR approaches to support planned country and/or regional business growth, by evaluating trends and establishing critical measures for goal achievement.
- Owns regional engagement and is responsible for pulling through culture and engagement initiatives
- HR contact for the managers/ employees in the APAC regional team, acting as a liaison between the management and Corporate HR
- Partners with Global HR to drive regional implementation of Company-wide projects and change management initiatives, coordinating events in local country/countries
- Partners with Global Talent Development COE on regional talent development activities. Specifically, will provide input to Global Talent & Development on training and development needs and gaps in the regional population.
- Oversees the development and implementation of HR projects/interventions that result in improving business productivity, efficiencies, employee engagement and retention.
- Proven track record acting as an HR professional and integral member of a business or country(ies) lead, driving the strategic HR agenda and aligning HR strategy to business or regional/ local needs.
- Significant experience of operating across different countries and cultures with diverse populations.
- Experience of managing cultural sensitivity when leading and managing change in various environments, cultures and organizations.
- Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse stakeholders.
- Track record of leading planning process with excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
- Regional experience
- Working with leaders across the organization on strategic HR initiatives