APAC Sales Development Representative
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥8,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
Cyber Security Unicorn Startup company
About Our Client
Our client is a US silicon Valley startup Cybersecurity company, provide high quality cloud based security platform.
- Partner with Regional Sales team members in the APAC territory to identify and qualify target accounts/prospect
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts
- Provide in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Maintain all contacts/opportunities, and record all progress in Salesforce
The Successful Applicant
- Native level Japanese -MUST, fluent in English.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms and expert knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours or working from home option
- Stock option
- Social insurance
- Overseas training program.