- First Overseas Branch in their Company-Be the initial member of the start up.
- Global Exposure, directly negotiating with the Western headquarters.
About Our Client
A leading global, IT software company based in the United states looking to expand to other countries. In Japan, expecting to grow up the business to 20 employees, aggressively expanding in APAC region.
- Collaborating with other marketing teams, internal & external agencies and vendors.
- Create and execute strategic marketing plans. .
Evaluate the impact of the marketing program by utilising the lead flow, LTV, and retention.
- Reporting to country manager and CMO Global.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Strong PR and marketing agency background
- Strong project management skills familiar with marketing/lead management software/too
- Experienced in marketing field within IT start-up industry.
What's on Offer
- Global, first overseas branch of their business
- Exceptional salary package and additional benefits.
- Very international, open-minded and working environment at the comfort of your home.
- Working in one of the most innovative start-up companies that is growing tremendously.
- Great opportunity to experience a global management.