APAC IT Desktop Administrator
Communicating with people from all over APAC region.
Good work-life balance.
Our client is a global media commerce company, headquartered in US.
Their users are all over the world, making it one of the leading companies in the market. With their long history of operation and high quality products, they have been continuously growing their revenue and workforce on a global scale.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and escalate complex issues to global team.
- Be able to answer / tackle the question in a timely manner.
- New users training.
- Minimum four years IT support experience.
- Fluent English with business Japanese
- Qualifications with Azure, Office 365, SCCM is a plus.
Salary 6-8 million based on experience & knowledge
International working environment & good work-life balance
Interaction with all end-users all around APAC and global IT community