APAC HRBP - Healthcare
¥12,000,000 - ¥18,000,000
Rare opportunity to cover different regions within APAC
Fast-growing company that is helping overcome COVID-19
About Our Client
Healthcare company with employees in the thousands in Japan
- Coach business leaders on HR matters
- Understand the business strategy of the BU and be a leader on HR topics, providing HR solutions within Change Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning and Organizational Development
- Lead performance review process
- Drive business decisions in important aspects of people related strategies by using, and analyzing HR data
The Successful Applicant
- Business level English and fluent Japanese, experience reporting overseas preferred.
- Experience in a strategic area of HR for 4 to 10 years.
- Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, or HRBP experience preferred. Candidates from an HR Operations background that are ambitious, and are willing to progress their careers rapidly will also be considered.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and stakeholder management experience.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Opportunity to travel across the region
- Company that is rapidly growing, and that offers opportunities for advancement in Japan and/or the APAC region
- Great salary and benefits
- High impact organisation that is at the core of overcoming COVID-19