APAC Head of People & Culture
Newly created role with long term career growth and international opportunities
Great benefits in a transparent and stimulating working environment
Our client is one of the fastest growing global technology company with a strong presence in US with the focus on growing APAC. As part of their aspirations to continue growth and creating a great learning culture, they are looking for the very first Head of People APAC to be based in Tokyo.
- To create a positive and collaborative culture of sharing and learning
- Design and implement organizational development strategies that reinforce our values and culture and enable greater effectiveness and scalability.
- Lead the on-going design and execution of staff onboarding, training and development programs to improve staff skills, leadership competencies, communication, and effectiveness.
- Design and implement on-going improvements to talent management strategies and programs including recruitment, training and development, engagement, retention, and succession.
- Annually assess HR policies, procedures, and programs. Recommend, communicate, and oversee implementation of new legislation, internal process, and creative ideas.
- Supervisory responsibility in APAC
- Strong experience building culture at rapidly growing organizations, preferably in mission-driven organizations.
- A history of building effective initiatives for employee learning and development.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Deep understanding of how effective culture and employee growth initiatives work at both small and large companies.
- Ability to identify issues impeding team and individual growth and a sense for how to fix those problems.
- Demonstrated track record managing the human resource function and organizational development programs for a diverse, millennial workforce, working in a fast-growing, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Great benefits in a transparent and stimulating working environment
- Long term career growth with international opportunities
- Rewarding opportunity to work in the pioneer team