APAC FP&A Manager - Business Level Japanese OK
Manage strategy projects from Japan, which is the headquarters for APAC region
New business and financial planning role and business level Japanese is OK
About Our Client
Leading fashion group with growing presence in Asia. The client has several brands and growing profits. They are also socially responsible and have surpassed their goals for environmental sustainability.
- Organize, plan, and initiate projects and work with the key business partners to drive change
- Monthly business reviews, analyses, and reports
- Sales, profit and inventory analysis. Track and analyze industry data.
- planning, reporting and change management.
- Occasional overseas travel is required
The Successful Applicant
- High level analysis skills
- Experience in FP&A or multinational Fashion company
- Passion for achieving results and driving the business
- Strong presentation skills and project management skills
What's on Offer
- Regional scope and project management experience in a Multinational retailer
- The chance to create change and work with the Executive level team members
- Lead business planning
- Competitive salary package
- Ethical employer with high level of social and environmental responsibility