- This position is a global hire for the global communications team.
- Wide responsibility and cover whole APAC region.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most advanced healthcare technologies companies worldwide with flexible and international working environment.
- Plan and execute corporate communications activities (both internal and external).
- Work closely with the global communications team to facilitate regional and global communications strategy.
- Support executives with external communications and branding vision and strategy.
- Enhance brand awareness on social media channels.
The Successful Applicant
- From 5-10 years of experiences in corporate communications.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English, knowledge of Korean is a plus but not mandatory.
- Dynamic, proactive, hands-on, fast to adapt to changes.
- Welcome candidates from any background.
What's on Offer
- Belongs to the Global Communications function, covering all APAC region.
- Flexible and open working environment with great benefit for the employees under Covid situation.
- Frequent communications with colleagues all over the world.
- Strong present in healthcare industry with high technologies products.