APAC Communications Manager - Global Health-tech Company
¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000
This position is a global hire for the global communications team.
Wide responsibility and cover whole APAC region.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most advanced healthcare technologies companies worldwide with flexible and international working environment.
- Plan and execute corporate communications activities (both internal and external).
- Work closely with the global communications team to facilitate regional and global communications strategy.
- Support executives with external communications and branding vision and strategy.
- Enhance brand awareness on social media channels.
The Successful Applicant
- From 5-10 years of experiences in corporate communications.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English, knowledge of Korean is a plus but not mandatory.
- Dynamic, proactive, hands-on, fast to adapt to changes.
- Welcome candidates from any background.
What's on Offer
- Belongs to the Global Communications function, covering all APAC region.
- Flexible and open working environment with great benefit for the employees under Covid situation.
- Frequent communications with colleagues all over the world.
- Strong present in healthcare industry with high technologies products.