Animal Health Regulatory Specialist
600万円 - 1200万円
International work environment
Various benefits and allowances
International market leader in the Animal Health industry expanding their business in Japan.
- Ensure study data (protocols, raw data, reports) meet good documentation practices and are properly archived
- Set-up and conduct project team meetings to discuss project plans, study design and share results
- Report developmental progress in a regular, effective and timely manner to R&D Director
- Prepare and provide input to GLP/GCP audit from authorities
- Handle several product development projects in parallel from planning to reporting (2 to 3 on average)
- Contribute to the preparation of registration documents
- D.V.M., Pharmacist or M.Sc. in biology related field.
- Product development and/or regulatory experiences on biological products, preferably in the veterinary field.
- Knowledge of quality standards such as GLP/GCP
- Strong English skills on reading and writing of R&D/Regulatory documents, with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and by e-mail.
- Remote work
- Flex time
- Competitive salary
- Growth environment
- Various benefits