Analytics & Insights Senior Manager (up to JPY 18M)
Opportunity to work on global and regional projects
New Japan hire reporting overseas
Our client is a market-leading, international company with an enviable reputation for work-life balance and career growth while maintaining a market-leading position.
- Drive commercial acquisition growth in key markets across APAC
- Create world class analytics adding valuable insights to improve models and business strategies
- Enable decision making across channels and markets by exploring big data and advanced analytics techniques
- Create segmentation and lead prioritisation best practices and processes
- Communicate regularly with overseas and local partners (mainly marketing and sales) roll out data-driven strategies (stakeholder buy-in, develop test framework, deployment and tracking)
- Quantitative Master's Degree (e.g. Finance, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics) or PhD.
- Strong programming skills in SAS, SQL and experience in Big Data languages (HIVE, PIG), PYTHON, JAVA, R is preferred, with an ability to deliver insights from unstructured and complex data / initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/conceptual thinking acumen to solve unstructured and complex business problems
- Ability to work independently and across a matrix organisation
- Ability to manage projects across teams / geographies
- Candidate should be proficient in Japanese and English both.
- Very competitive remuneration package
- World-class working environment
- Overseas reporting line and cross-border projects
- Career-growth potential