- Working closely with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Multi culture , opportunity to grow in the career
- A dynamic new graduate university of science and technology which provide outstanding resources and equipment to encourage easy access and collaboration.
- Provides support services related to Mass Spectrometry.
- Provides users with appropriate training and fair access to the Mass Spectrometry, monitor the usage of the facility.
- Daily communication with the users, hold periodical user meetings to encourage communication among the users for sharing understandings and solving problems.
- Maintenance and cleaning analytical instrument and facilities.
- Supports the purchase and procurement of necessary equipment based on the need, by documenting the specifications of the instrument and by communicating with the manufacturers and vendors, etc.
- Specific expertise in Mass Spectrometry, with ability to prepare samples, to manage instrument, to analyze data, and to support users.
- Expertise in Proteomics and experience in Metabolomics Mass Spectrometry.
- Significant research track record, with Ph.D in Biology or Chemistry or equivalent qualification.
- Sense of fairness, compliance and teamwork in diverse and multicultural settings.
- Excellent communication skill in English. Ability to communicate in Japanese is preferred, but not required.
- Proactive participation in technical and organizational improvement, collaborating with colleagues and users.
- High sensitivity MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry experience prefered.
- FACS, NMR and other analytical instrument experience/knowledge.
- Work experience in a core facility of universities or institutes for science.