- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Polymer and Speciality material manufacturing who supports many industries around the world.
- Provide timely NMR, spectroscopic and chromatographic analytical support for the development of new products in the Silicones business.
- Develop new analytical techniques and methods that will be adapted in other labs within the company.
- Communicate analytical results with other scientists in the organization.
- Give technical presentations and provide scientific guidance and training for junior analytical chemists.
The Successful Applicant
- Ph.D. degree/ Master degree in analytical chemistry or related disciplines.
- Good experiences in industrial or postdoctoral experience.
- Technical expertise in NMR, spectroscopy and chromatography other analytical techniques
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and in the meantime contributing to a team effort to achieve business and technical objectives.
What's on Offer