Analytical chemist, Chemical industry, Tsukuba, 700万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Develop new analytical methods or improve existing methods to support new or existing products.
- Use design of experiments and apply statistical methods to identify the possibilities and limitations of test methods, create standards in the lab, develop calibration techniques, establish test method parameters and analytical procedures. , Including training QC analysts on new methods.
- Evaluate and introduce new analytical techniques to expand analytical capabilities.
- Providing information as an analysis expert in-house.
- Transfer new analytical methods or improvements of existing analytical methods to the quality control group.
- Create and review various technical samples, including procedures, reports, and presentation materials for customers.
- Project management experience
- Practical experience in manufacturing industry
- Handling materials (gas and liquid) that easily react to air or moisture
- Development of analysis methods for new products and achievements by the deadline
- Good experiences in Gas chromatography, mass spectrometer, FTIR, thermal analysis (egDSC/TGA), HPLC, NMR
- Business English and Japanese level
- Basic knowledge about quality control, HSE, risk management