AM for Softbank, No.1 Optical Network
A company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
International environment and daily communication with the global team
About Our Client
The company is known to be the no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan and globally has been a leader in running critical infrastructure within the most advanced companies in the world.
- Understand Routing and Switching/Ethernet business trends in Japan Market and identify the company's addressable opportunities within the SOFTBANK Group.
- Analysis, trending and quantification of the Routing and Switching/Ethernet networking market within the SOFTBANK Group to identify where key spend patterns and applications exist that can be targeted by the IP/Ethernet networking incubation activity
- Establishment of engagement strategies for the top 5 Routing and Switching /Ethernet spenders within the SOFTBANK Group (or partners/channels), including both business enablement strategies and network/architecture visions for these customers. Further includes establishment and tracking of the company's sales coverage models within these customers
- Creation of a business incubation plan and pipeline for tracking Routing and Switching/Ethernet networking opportunities and sales funnels, with a view towards articulating a quantified plan/forecast for current fiscal year as well as rolling 3 years
- Establishment of a "playbook" of the company's Routing and Switching/Ethernet Networking sweet-spot applications and solutions, including any necessary adjustments from The company's global/corporate solutions focus to regionalize these for success in-region
- Creation of suitable collateral and selling tools to articulate the value of the various applications/solutions for a variety of audiences (executive vs. working, business vs. technical decision makers, etc.)
- Working closely with the sales team to up-sell into existing the company's CPO customer install base
- Advocacy of the "vital few" Routing and Switching/Ethernet networking deals and opportunities that must execute in the near to mid-term to achieve the objectives of the stated business incubation plan
- Communicates with customers (and channels/partners) across Japan at a range of levels, to champion the company's Routing and Switching/Ethernet Networking solutions (i.e., "playbook"). Shows strong ability to communicate a good blend of technology/networking trends, as well as business value of the company's solutions. This implies frequent and sustained engagement to build and maintain the customer's trust and confidence during long sales cycles and drive to successful outcome for company.
- Drive the numbers to meet the Routing and Switching/Ethernet orders and margin targets for APJ.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid telecommunications industry experience, with prior Tier 1 carrier experience.
- Proven track record of selling Routing and Switching/Ethernet solutions into Softbank
- Proven track record of carrying and exceeding Routing and Switching/Ethernet Sales quota, and driving others to do so
What's on Offer
- Be part of a company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
- International culture and able to use English and Japanese