AM, Operational Intelligence
Be part of a global leader in operational intelligence
About Our Client
A global leader in operational intelligence and delivers an open enterprise infrastructure to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. The company has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government.
- Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems.
- Leverage company global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of Company products and services.
- Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
- Provide assistance to the Company sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues to effectively leverage our domain experts and sales representatives to be able to apply Company's community agreements to meet customers' business goals
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with Company products and sales support applications according to guidelines established by Company through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
- Make written and verbal sales presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (calling on VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
- Software and automation background preferred
- Successful track record of selling complex, high value software and product agreements ($3 million and above)
- Experience selling into the process, energy, transportation (logistics), pharma or utilities industries preferred
- Excellent communicator, capable of maintaining relationships as needed to cover multinational clients including the Company account managers responsible for the sites
- Must be customer-focused, willing to learn
- Ability to travel to customer sites is required
- Essential traits for success are those of being an outgoing, self-directed, well-organized, autonomous type of individual
- Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process and automation industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
What's on Offer
- Be part of a global leader in operational intelligence
- Tokyo office