AI Success Manager at Global Enterprise AI Company
Global Enterprise AI Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and ROI enablement services to global enterprise competing in today's intelligence Revolution. Our client's enterprise AI platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and continuously optimizing performance over time.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Effectively present our client's platform, capabilities, and benefits to new and existing stakeholders within a customer account (including basic product demonstration).
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of customer status through direct dialog, usage statistics, support tickets, and other metrics and feedback channels.
- Prepare and maintain, with the aid of the technical support and data science teams, a success plan for each client which encourages adoption, resolves issues, drives business value, and expands usage.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to manage and triage client inquiries and issues.
- 3-5 years of professional business consultant or success manager experience in a relatable field.
- 2+ year experience in a SaaS/Software company and complex product is preferred.
- Proven ability to both exceed revenue and renewal targets while also building strong customer relationships.
- Strong organization skills combined with the ability to prioritize tasks across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Data-driven approach and ability to use systems, follow-processes and incorporate analytics into workflow.
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote working option
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.