- Take the lead and initiate change using positive and collaborative methods!
- Enjoy full autonomy and ownership over your work
More than being one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector, our client provides first-rate services and values their employees. You are being invited to join the Financial Service IT department and occupy the role of Agile Master. You would join the The goal being to modernize not only the systems but also implement major process improvements. In this grand organization, you will see your career soar!
- Join the IT team as Agile Master in overseeing all agile practices within the team and support the team to gain the most out of agile practicing -> Being the Agile brain.
- Support the IT manager with BRM tasks, overall IT landscape and long- range planning, IT vendor management and cost controlling -> Right hand of IT manager.
- Learn, teach & try new ideas with the team and other associates in an Agile way.
- Work mostly in a group, rarely alone.
- Manage vendors and partners from tendering process to monitor KPI & escalation.
- Align with central and regional functions to follow quality and security standards, company strategy and global initiatives.
- Japanese and English native or fluent language skills
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
- Solid understanding of IT, HR, and finance processes
- Strong analytic thinking and structuring
- Strong humility, listening, creativity, and negotiation skills
- Accept ownership
- Good understanding and command of Atlassian agile Tool Chain (Jira, Confluence…)
- Bachelor's degree or higher either IT or BIZ background
- 7 or more years in in corporate IT as project manager or BRM position
- 3 or more years in Agile master role
- Elevate your project management experience at a world renowned company
- Stay motivated working with cutting edge technologies and exceptional teams
- Enjoy better work-life balance